Type: Course work
Subject: Visual modeling method heapsort.
Implementation: DELPHI 2010
The program is implemented using OOP, a class designed TPyramidalSort.
• Each step of sorting an array of displays with animation, the two elements being compared are distinguished by different colors.
• animation speed can be changed dynamically in real time.
• When loading the program displays an animated "screen-saver".
• The array is automatically generated, random, non-repeating numbers in a given range, its dimension is selected by the user.
• 2 modes of operation of the program: manual and automatic
1. The mathematical formulation of the problem 5
2. Description of the program 6
2.1. The block diagram of the program 6
2.2. Description of the developed class 6
2.3. Description Plug-in 7
2.4. Features of the software implementation of the algorithm 8
3. User's Manual 9
4. TEST PROCEDURE 12
The project file PyramidalSort.dpr 16
File Unit1.pas head module 16
File class implementation Class_TPyramidalSort.pas 20
File module auxiliary window AnimForm.pas 26
File module window screen LogotipForm.pas 27
The contents of the archive:
- Source code delphi project in 2010;
- Compiled executable (exe);
The size of zip archive ~ 1,5 Mb
No feedback yet