Type: Course work
Subject: Modeling and optimal design of technical systems (MOPTS)
Topic: Algorithms for graph coloring (coloring of the two colors, coloring of a variety of colors)
Implementation: Borland Delphi 2010
The approach to programming: OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
Table of contents
2. Statement of the Problem. 3
3. The model of solving the problem 4
4. The method of solving the problem 5
5. The algorithm for solving the problem. 7
6. Information model. 9
7. Architecture. 10
8. Graphical User Interface. 12
9. Test Example. Testing program. 15
List of sources used. 19
Appendix A 20
Appendix B 21
• Ability to save / load graph.
• Edit the graph using the mouse, the ability to add, remove, drag the vertices of the graph.
• Visual display of the labeled graph and display the report.
• Executable works if your system is not installed Borland Delphi 2010.
The contents of the archive:
- Source code in a project Borland Delphi 2010;
- Compiled executable (exe);
- Explanatory note and graphical part;
The size of zip archive ~ 0,87 Mb
No feedback yet