Type of publication: Steam Key (key) / ROW / REGION FREE
This edition has no regional restrictions
Language of game: Russian (interface), English (voice)
Release date: August 6, 2013
Region: Region Free (without restrictions)
You are a dragon knight. Your goal is to unite the broken kingdom and become a new emperor. Your success depends only on your ability to effectively manage the empire, create invincible armies and lead them to victory. Your secret weapon: tactical skills, leadership abilities, as well as the opportunity at any time to turn into a fire-breathing dragon.
Dragon Commander is not just a strategic game. It combines RTS-gameplay, a step-by-step global map, role-playing game and action with the control of a frightening dragon.
• Real-time strategy: Manage troops on land, sea and in the air. The interaction of different types of troops, as well as the proper management of your army - the key factors of victory
• Dragon simulator: during the RTS-mode you can turn into a dragon to personally help your troops in battles or strike a blow at the opponent using multiple spells
• Turn-based campaign: Build plans for capturing peace on a step-by-step tactical map of the world. Plan a few steps forward, build powerful armies and invest in the right technology and upgrades for units and dragons
• Manage the empire: You are the emperor - which means you make decisions! But be careful: the political balance is very easy to break. Each game in Dragon Commander is unique, and requires the adoption of extremely difficult decisions. Feel the consequences of your actions both during the battles and on the global game map
• Single-user, multi-user and cooperative modes: Play a story campaign or test your skills against other dragon knights online or through a LAN connection. Start your own multiplayer campaign with a friend - or against it. And do not forget about training in the "fast battle"
1. You must download and install Steam http://steampowered.com/download/SteamInstall.msi
(if not already installed)
2. Run the Steam client
3. Create a new account on Steam or go to an existing one
4. Go to the "Games" section and select "Activate on Steam"
5. Enter the activation key you bought
6. After that, the game will appear in your list of games and you can install it